Sugaring hair removal, is an ancient Egypt Middle-Eastern practice. A ball of Sugar paste is used to remove the hair. The paste is room temperature and it warms up to your body sticking to the hair not the skin. Which causes less redness, pain, and inflammation. Safe for sensitive skin. Gently exfoliates leaving smooth, longer lasting results.
Made of natural ingredients:
SUGAR, WATER, LEMON.
Before your appointment:
* Exfoliate the skin 2 days before. DO NOT exfoliate the same day as appointment.
* Do not apply lotion, oils to the area receiving treatment.
*For best results, hair should be at least 1/4 of an inch long (size of a long rice grain).
* If its your first time getting sugared , it is recommended you take some type of pain medicine at least 1 hour before.
* Moisturize using a non-fragrance moisturizer.
* Do not exfoliate the first 48 hours.
* Exfoliate every other day to avoid ingrowns
* Avoid exercising or hot tubs the first 24 hours, your skin may be extra sensitive.