Sugaring hair removal, is an ancient middle-eastern practice. The paste is room temperature and it warms up to your body temperature. The paste sticks to the hair not the skin, which causes less redness, pain, and inflammation. Made of natural ingredients:
SUGAR, WATER, LEMON.
Before your appointment:
* Exfoliate the skin 2 days before. DO NOT exfoliate the same day as appointment.
* Do not apply lotion, oils to the area receiving treatment.
*For best results, hair should be at least 1/4 of an inch long.
* If its your first time getting sugared , it is recommended you take some type of pain medicine at least 1 hour before.
* Moisturize using a non-fragrance moisturizer. I recommend coconut oil.
* Do not exfoliate the first 48 hours.
* Exfoliate every other day to avoid ingro
* Avoid exercising the first 24 hours, your skin may be extra sensitive.